BUILDING CHARACTER THROUGH COMMITMENT
"Celebrating 50 Years of Service to the Fairfax Community"
Walk-In Registration is July 13th ~ 10am to 2pm
John Rusert Club House - Providence Park - West Dr., Fairfax City, VA
On-line Registration is OPEN!!!!
Register Now and Join One of The Fastest Growing and Most Exciting Youth Football Programs in the Area.
Welcome to the Fairfax Police Youth Club (FPYC) football website.
Since 1963 we have been serving the Fairfax Community with quality youth football and producing some of the best football players in the area.
Since March 2008, FPYC has grown from 30 returning players to 281 registered players.
The "NEW" FPYC Football program produced:
1st Ever FPYC Player selected to the USA Football U14 U.S. National Development Training Team
|1st Ever FCYFL Player of the Year
Multiple Play-Off Teams
County Championship Runner up
|1st County Championship in more than a decade|
1st Ever FCYFL Coach of the Year
1st Ever Commissioner of the Year
|Got dreams of playing High School Football?|
|Our experienced, USA Football Certified Staff, includes youth coaches with High School experience. Additionally, FPYC Coaches have been selected to Coach at the DC Elite 11, Nike Football Training Camp and the USA Football U14 U.S. National Developmental Team (2013), USA Football Player Academy in Oakton, VA (2011 & 2012) and the USA Football Regional Trial/Combine in Washington, DC for the U15 and U19 National Team (2012).|
|Got Even Bigger Dreams? |
While we can not claim anything to do with his success, Washington Redskins RB Evan Royster started his Football Career as an FPYC Anklebiter and completed his youth football experience as a FPYC 150lb player!
In 2013, Evan became the 1st ever to be honored 3 times by the Fairfax Football Hall of Fame.
Who knows with a lot of hard work and a little luck you could be next!
- FCYFL Player of the Year
- Concorde District Player of the Year
- In 2013 Evan was inducted into the Fairfax Football Hall of Fame
HTTR! GO REBELS!
|Want to just have a good youth football experience?|
- You will love our family atmosphere!
- You will love that all teams practice in one location at the same time!
- Retention, driven by our youth football philosophy of "Athletes First, Winning Second", has been the key to our growth!
|Looking for Great, Safe Facilities?|
Look no further, we got 'em!!!
- All teams practice on 2 side by side (with seating), lighted turf fields with a walking track (exercise while you watch practice).
- We play our home games on a turf surface at Harold Stalnaker Stadium @ Fairfax High School - just minutes from our practice facility.
| FPYC Football provides life long memories for kids and families. We hope you take a look at the proud tradition of our club and come out and see for yourself why we feel that FPYC is the best youth sporting experience a family can be a part of.|
* FOOTBALL CLINICS
- Skills & Drills Clinic July 29th - 31st (6pm - 8:30pm)
- Middle School Position Clinic July 8th - 10th (6pm - 8:30pm)
Visit this site often for details on the football clinics. Football clinics are open to ALL athletes meeting the specified age and/or grade requirement.
* JUNE 29TH - FPYC 50th Anniversary "Field Day" @ Fairfax High School (10am - 4pm)
* JULY 4TH - City of Fairfax 4th of July Parade