Welcome to FPYC Volleyball
Teaching Your Child How to Play Volleyball is Our 1st Priority
The mission of the FPYC Volleyball program is to provide Fairfax area youth with the opportunity to play recreational volleyball in a safe and fun environment. FPYC Recreational volleyball focuses on the development and maintenance of volleyball skills.
FALL 2020 Season canceled- check back for Spring 2021 updates
- FALL 2020 Season is canceled- please check your email for refund details.
- WATCH FOR TEAM ASSIGNMENTS
- if you haven't heard by the third week in March, please reach out to email@example.com
- Middle School Tournament Try-outs Sunday, March 8th from 3-5 pm at Cassel's
- High School Tournament Try-outs Sunday, March 8th from 5-7 pm at Cassel's
- Spring registration opens in January
- Late registration begins February 1, 2020
- Middle and High School early conditioning begins January 12th at Cassel's
- High School Travel try-outs February 22, 2020, from 2-5 pm
- Middle School Travel try-outs February 23, 2020, from 11-1 pm
- Middle and High School Tournament team try-out TBD
- Elementary Rec league begins in April, watch for the date and time from your Coach!
- Middle and High Rec league will begin in March