SEASON 3 ALERT: FALL 2021 IS POSTPONED. OUR APOLOGIES
WELCOME TO FPYC IRISH FOOTBALL
We continue to grow...so, please spread the word about this amazing sport.
Introducing one of the fastest-growing games on the planet—perfect for kids looking for FUN, with lots of running, scoring and total participation.
What is Irish Football?
- One of the oldest games in the world (and now one of the fastest-growing sports in America), often called the original “beautiful game”
- It’s a awesome mix of SOCCER, BASKETBALL, VOLLEYBALL, RUGBY, and TEAM HANDBALL
- Played on a field with a goal and goal posts; the rules are easy for kids to understand
- Lots of scoring...and everyone touches the ball!
- FPYC will offer Sunday-only clinics and matches for BOYS and GIRLS, AGES 4-18 YEARS OLD; our format is designed for FUN and a GREAT WORKOUT. Perfect for cross-training.
- Elementary, Junior High and High School teams
- NEW THIS SEASON: Team format (each player will be on designated house teams)
- Certified coaches
- CONTACT: FairfaxIrishFootball@gmail.com
- 90-minutes sessions: 30 minute drills and clinics, followed by 60-minute matches (if your child played FPYC flag football in the spring, it’s a similar format)
- Sunday afternoons in Fairfax City at Green Acres (season begins Sept. 15)
- $85 Registration
Please send any questions to the FPYC Irish Football league director, Mike McCarthy, at FairfaxIrishFootball@gmail.com