Welcome to FPYC Lacrosse
Practices start Monday March 9! See Master Schedule for details.
- Walk-in registration and boy's equipment pickup -
- Saturday Feb 15 10am-12pm at the FPYC Clubhouse
- FPYC Lacrosse Day at Dick's Sporting Goods Fairlakes -
- Saturday Feb 15
- 20% off your Entire Purchase at the Fair Lakes store on February 15th (click here for 20% off single-day coupon
- OR if you can’t make it on the 15th, use any of these other offers anytime throughout the season (click here for season-long offers) -- Anytime offers cannot be combined with the 20% off entire purchase coupon
Late Registration (after February 13):
- Please email your interest to email@example.com
- For rental equipment pickup, bring proof of payment such as FPYC registration receipt or checkbook. Rental fees may be waived for 8U/10U or first year 12U players.
Coaches and volunteers:
FPYC Lacrosse is operated by all volunteers - including parents and guardians of current or past players, as well as lacrosse enthusiasts who want to continue growing the sport or give back to their community. We are always looking for enthusiastic coaches and volunteers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities. Help grow the sport of lacrosse and give back to the community of Fairfax!
Our fee schedule is outlined below:
Fees per player
Regular registration - team
Late registration - team (after Feb 13)
|Boy's Rental Equipment||$50|
*registration of player does not guarentee placement on an FPYC team
A note on the new registration system
Our fees have not changed - but our online registration system has. Boy's rental equipment can not be pre-paid via the online registration system. The rental fee must be provided via cash or check when picking up equipment and a rental agreement must be signed and completed.
We are still one of the least expensive programs in the Northern Virginia Lacrosse League.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook at fpyc_lacrosse !